LIFE COACH ASSOCIATES
A warm welcome from Gerard
Anybody can benefit from coaching. Millions do! So, whether you:
- run a business as an owner, a director or manager
- are an employee who wants to enjoy their job more, or wants a career change
- simply want to get more out of life
… then having your own Life Coach or Business Coach will help you grow.
What can coaching do for you?
First of all, investing in yourself by choosing your own coach is like having a dedicated expert in your corner. Your coach is your catalyst to getting the results you want. It can be your route to success!
In addition, your coach can help you to reveal and optimise your true talents. You can then define new goals that allow you to be your best. Options are then explored so that you can choose the best route to achieving your goals.
Can you name a top sports person who achieves success without a coach? They know the value of having a collaborative partner who’s sole aim is your success and happiness. Someone who can point out what you can’t see, someone who encourages and challenges you – enabling you to move further than you felt possible.
Ask yourself, what is it costing me emotionally or financially not to have a life or business coach now?
Why choose Life Coach Associates?
- Our experience as one of the longest serving professional coaching companies in the UK.
- We listen carefully to find the approach that works best for you.
- We ensure you create clear goals, selecting your best route to success … and have fun achieving your goals!
- Our price is structured so that coaching is affordable for everyone.
- The results you achieve make it a highly viable investment.
How Does It Work?
Your coaching can be undertaken:
* by phone
* or Skype (now proving very popular).
Face-to-face is the traditional method, but a growing number of clients choose phone or Skype sessions. Phone or Skype enables coaching to take place anywhere in the world at any convenient time.
Sessions are usually held weekly and generally last 45 – 60 minutes. Simple actions are agreed at the end of each session. E-mail and phone support is offered between sessions at no extra charge.
Choose your situation
Gerard Jakimavicius – MD and Head Coach